A few outrageous cosplays
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
|—||14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)|
DONT SIT ON TOP THIS DICK IF U SCARED OF HEIGHTS
you don’t know pain or agony until you’ve lost to the same boss fight more than 3 times
and then you have the unskippable cutscene dialogue memorized, so you start repeating it in a mocking, angry voice
The Breakfast Club met for detention 30 years ago today! Also, it was a movie. It didn’t really happen. Relax.
becoming older than 10 years old was the biggest mistake of my life
- send her good morning texts
- grab the booty next
- feed her pizza before sex
Just hold on we’re going home
Burning my new Synergy doubles for the second time
Photo by Teri Simpson